Sunday 2 March 2014

New medieval themed residential region starting to take shape.......

My as of yet unnamed town is coming along nicely. The high street, castle, slums and farmland are all getting pretty close to completion. Next I want a few more shops, some dock buildings and some more upper class abodes. Houses will be available from as little as 300KC a month! The entire project will have capacity for 40 people.






Some houses will of course be reserved for the general public to enjoy. I would like the region to eventually have 4 regions. I just decided to focus on the main sim first because well, I get distracted very easily :). I am the kind of builder that "sketches" something, then goes off and sketches or tweaks something else, only to come back to what he originally started hours/weeks/months later.

I am hoping to have all the architectural elements in place by the end of March. Unless someone beats me to the punch, I think this will be the first residential project in Kitely. There will be no enforced roleplay rules or dress-code, and I would like to see the "rules" developed by the residents who choose to call the sim home.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment